Karol G, The Weekend, Ariana Grande and many other well-known names from the music industry have been announced among the artists with the most viewed music videos during 2021, according to the figures published by Vevo at the end of this year. However singer Karol G was the one who topped this ranking being ranked in first place with a full 3.11 billion views.
Very close behind it was The Weekend which ranked second with 3.10 billion global views. This year for The Weekend has been a very successful year since the release of the album “After Hours”, where he received many awards and was also named “Artist of the Year” by Apple Music.
After him third place was Ariana Grande who was announced as the artist with the most watched music videos on the global network with a full 2.47 billion views. While in fourth and fifth place are Justin Bieber 2.47 billion views and J Balvin with another 2.30 billion views.
Below is the complete list of all the artists listed according to Vevo.
- Carol G – 3.11 billion views
- The Weekend – 3.10 billion views
- Ariana Grande – 2.59 billion views
- Justin Bieber – 2.47 billion views
- J. Balvin – 2.30 billion views
- Taylor Swift – 2.29 billion views
- Billie Eilish – 2.12 billion views
- Os Barōes da Pisadinha – 2.04 billion views
- Camilo – 2.02 billion views
- Maluma – 1.89 billion views